Monday, April 18, 2011

Perfume Will Travel

I am obsessed with perfume and because I request a new scent every Christmas and birthday I have amassed a nice collection. I think that wearing perfume is almost as important as adding accessories to your daily outfit. I take great care in choosing what scent I wear for the day, for example I wear my Hanae Mori scent with my feminine outfits for day, or my Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue, in the summer with sundresses and shorts and when I am going out at night my favorite thing to put on is my Stella McCartney. Because I travel a lot I am also concerned about the best way to bring my favorite perfumes along with me. Luckily, most designers have created travel bottles-now you can take your favorites sent with you wherever you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment